SLA’s Exclusive Webinar Series is the premier platform to position your organization as a thought leader or subject matter expert to information professionals!
PartnerTalks provide our sponsors the unique opportunity to engage with our members and industry professionals to deliver in-depth presentation on topics and trends that benefits the information profession at large. PartnerTalk webinars build loyalty and trust for your organization and brand awareness by providing substantive data, resources, and knowledge to SLA members and affiliated professionals.
As a PartnerTalks sponsor you create a live 30-minute, content-based program with a 20-minute Q&A session. SLA PartnerTalk webinars average more than 200 registrants per event!
- Sponsored webinars are promoted to SLA’s members and information professionals
- Logo exposure and hyperlink within SLA e-newsletters leading up to the webinar
- Promotion via SLA’s social media channels - 2x - minimum
- Webinar included on SLA website
Post-Webinar Marketing Support and Lead Gen:
- Sponsor receives registration list with contact details 48-72 hours post-event
- Post-webinar email thanking attendees with sponsor contact information
- Webinar to be recorded and posted to SLA website and archived for 1 year.
Sponsor agrees that content should focus on information, findings, or case study in an objective way that both benefits and informs the audience. The content presented should not solely focus on the direct promotion of a company, product, or service. Content should have a general benefit to SLA members.
Connect & Engage with Information Professionals today!
Pricing and Availability:
1 PartnerTalk: $6,000
Frequency Discount: $5,000 each for 2 or more!
1 PartnerTalk is available per month - PartnerTalks are 30 minutes with a 20 minute Q&A
- Sponsor Contact Name (point person for process)
- PartnerTalk Overview
- List of learning objectives
- Link to social media (Twitter, Facebook)
- Speaker Bio (name, title, email, phone, short bio)
- Speaker headshot if available
- Webinar slides 30-45 days out